1. HI * LO hemline prom dress – Chic and sexy dress choice, a hi-lo dress is perfect for the girl that’s having a difficult time deciding whether to go with a short prom dress or a long prom dress . This look originated from the red carpet with many Celebs including Miley Cyrus, who wore a hi-lo dress to a red carpet event. Party Dress Express has tons of hi-lo dresses from our top designers including Jovani, La Femme, Gigi, Precious Formals, and many more!
2. Miss Hollywood prom look – Did you watch the Emmy’s, American Music Awards, or another red carpet event and saw a dress on your favorite celebrity and just fell in love with it? But knew it was way out of your price range? Then you are in luck! Special Occasion House Faviana designs replicas of hot prom dresses worn by the hottest celebs in young Hollywood for under $400.00. Do you like Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, or Carrie Underwood? Than look no further than Party Dress Express to dress like your favorite Celeb at your 2011 prom!
4. Belle of the Ball – Ball gowns are not only worn to a formal ball. Many girls wear them to prom! Party Dress Express has hundreds of Ball gowns in many sizes and colors, from designers like Night Moves, Flirt & Paparazzi. We are positive we will find you that perfect dress to make you look and feel like a princess on your big night!
5. Grecian Goddess – Did you ever think Aphrodite’s closet would have been raided by some of the top designers? Well think again! A hot look for prom 2011 is Grecian inspired gowns. That features flowy fabric but yet flatters your body! La Femme, Faviana and Jovani are just a few of the designers we carry in store that make Grecian inspired dresses!
6. RUFFLES - Are you thinking of wearing a ruffled dress to your prom? It is always a right choice! Ruffles give the dress movement, making it flirty & fun, also very feminine. When wearing a ruffled dress, make sure to keep your accessories on the low and let your ruffles steal the show!
7. Dramatic Details – Remember Girls, choose a dress that embraces the detail. The real beauty of your dress lies in the details. Weather your dress features sparkling sequins, dramatic ruching, a dazzling brooch or intricate beadwork all eyes will be focused on the detailing!
8. Printed Perfection - Prints are on the most prominent trends for prom 2011. Break out of the solid rut with an eye-catching exotic animal print or a pretty flower print. You will surely get noticed in your print prom dress. The bold vivid colors and geometric prints will be sure to capture the spotlight and place your name on the top of the best-dressed list!
9. Back Shots – DROP IT LOW! Look as gorgeous walking out of prom as you did walking in. Go lower than ever in a jaw dropping low back prom dress, nothing is more Glam than a sexy prom dress with a bejeweled or cut out back! Sexy but yet sophisticated!
10. GLITTERAMMA - Sequined prom dresses, never go out of style. Be flirty and fab in a fully beaded prom gown. If you want to make a statement at your prom wear a sequined prom dress that glistens in the light. You will be sure to shine on your prom night!